Friday, September 2, 2011

Dreamland

Son and I crossed swords again last night, however I held my cool and just keep repeating what the problem is and asking how it was going to be solved without him addressing his many problems.  Of course there is no resolution, sigh.

So it was a restless night in dreamland, partly because I half expect him to go off on me in one of his delusional rants and try to settle the score with a bat or knife while I sleep.  Yeah, no way to live but what you are stuck with when you did not give tthe boot a year ago when he really needed it.  Sigh.

But, it was interesting in that I was dreaming in French last night.  Was I so stressed out that I was reliving the 1966 uprising in northern France?  It was a horrible time and many of my friends were killed - hacked to death, when we got off of our school bus.  All that saved this little German's hide was that my cooking instructor was the wife of a national hero from WWII and his word was THE law.  Of course, that did nothing to help those already dead.  And people wonder why I have problems with the French!  Sigh.

Why can't I have a nice dream, on a warm Mexican beach with unending mojitos and some pleasant amigas.  Apparently that would be too kind for my mind to do to me.

Sigh.

No comments: