Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hoch Die Tassen!

Whoa!  It is already the 17th!  And, do you know what that means?  ITS OKTOBERFEST TIME!

That's right it is time for all good Germans to go on a 17 day drunk!

Well, actually, I do not like beer very much, I sort of have to choke it down.  Pilsner Urquell, Murphy's Stout and Bohemia being the only exceptions.  If I drink a beer a decade that is about it for me.....

But, I met up last night with a dozen friends to kick off the festivities, my Czech friend not successfully making it past the second schooner.....  When last seen he was weaving through the crowd doing turkey imatations.

And, no, I am not the clown in the picture.  And, yes, Deidre will never forgive this photo.

:^)

Bottoms Up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you put the last paragraph in there... I was struggling to see you with blue hair!

KJP said...

Ha-ha Jim!
It dawned on me if I did not say something about it not being me, everyone would think it was! Now I have not problems with blue hair, I am a bit of a clown as it is - but if I had put a tag on GG's mouth - I would have died on the spot. As it was, she was frosted I had taken the picture!

:^)