Friday, November 1, 2013

Holiday Planning

Ah!  Holidays are creeping up on me!  What to do?  What to do!

I have one birthday left before the end of the year, oldest grand-daughter.  No clue what to give a 6 year old girl.  With mine it was easy, they loved Polly Pockets anything.  But I have not seen Polly Pockets in years.  She likes Tinker Bell, so probably some thing with Tinker Bell on it.  Sigh, I hate giving any money to the Disney evil empire.  Sigh.

Then it will be Thanksgiving and I have no clue what to do this year.  I would just as soon and take everyone out but that would be more money than I have thanks to the IRS and my local emergency room bill (I think I will have both of them paid off in 15 more months!).  Do I do a turkey or a fennel stuffed pork tenderloin, I know I would choose pork but if the kids come, they will want turkey with all of the fixings.  And no idea which of the kids will come.  Eldest wants to do her own thing with her kids, next oldest might do the same, I expect youngest daughter to be here and son, well, he is usually at his girlfriends.

And Christmas,what ever to do about that one!  Maybe it is just too far away to worry about as of yet....

So as I close this out on Halloween 2013 - hope you are having a hauntingly good time ....

No comments: