Friday, November 15, 2013

Humor Attempt

Do you ever pull and stunt and then just watch it wither on the vine?  I tell ya, it is amazing how the best ideas just are not shared by others.

So, I go to a local hardware store and there is a DeLorean parked by the building.  So, I go check it out then walk into the store.

By the door is a friendly greeter, since I am not from the local high school.  I stop and asked her what year it was.  She eyed me suspiciously and slowly said, "2013"

I shouted, "Yes! It worked!"

And then ran out to the DeLorean.

No one thought that was funny.  Amazing.

Sigh...

Swedish Rocket Scientist came in two hours late from London yesterday and I had a delightful time beng regaled with tales of his trip and frustrating him no end demanding he remember his meals!  LOL!

I had a great yesterday, just no one else found my day as funny as I did ...

Go figure.

No comments: