Friday, December 28, 2012

Yup, Friday

So, I get to spend the day with my mother, seeing what it is that has gone wrong with one of her tables and then if I can fix it or not.  I just really do not want to drive 50 miles each way, in a car that gets 14 mpg of gas and lord knows how many quarts of oil to get there and back!  Just to be abused as I was all day long on Christmas Day.  Sigh.....  I just want, no I really need, some peace in my life and to be loved for being me - for a change.  But, it seems that has never been in Kris' play list of what he will ever get, acceptance.

And I get to swing by the college and turn in my weekly paperwork on my grant.  Might as well as see if my books are in as well I guess.  Bleech!  Classes approach silently, whether I need them or not.....

Hmmmmm, maybe a starbucks will invigorate me! See ya!

No comments: