Monday, December 24, 2012

Red Rage

So, for the second time since I have known Gaelic Girl, I have stood up to her.  Coincidentally, it is also the second time this year.  Not exactly her best year it seems - where I am concerned.

So Saturday became a nuclear explosion.


Daughter remembers painfully the first time I stood up to Gaelic Girl and the disasters which followed.  So, now it is round two.  Welcome to the zombie apocalypse at my house.  Well, her house, but needless to say, apocalypse none the same.  Yeah.

I finally was able to get the center of her problem, Daughter's gift of gossip deposited at the church, Satan's hope of destroying me within the church.  Very disappointing this ever happened.  But, I know my innocence of what what said.  I know my innocence before the Lord.  Of course, everyone else just loves it and is confused as to why I am not squirming.  Because I am innocent.  It is really  simple.

So, for the third time, last night I stood up to GG again, this year and in her life.  I will not be held accountable to the lying tongue of Satan in using my daughter.  Yeah, she knew what she was doing.  The REAL God will hold her accountable and the price of her reconciliation only grows with each passing month of her rebellion.  It is going to hurt and I will suffer for my daughter's sake.

So I have a full day of cooking to prepare for tonight's feast and work around a 4 pm church service.

Take care dear reader and consider why I continually am now referring to the REAL God and not the western cultures god of convenience.  It is worth your effort to discover as I have this year, whom God really is.

No comments: