Friday, December 21, 2012

Baking Day

Its the scheduled end of the world!  Time to celebrate!

 Every year I set one day aside to bake with whom ever my close high schoolers are that year.  Planning on having a nephew and niece, as I did last year, another whom seems to like baking based on his facebook page and perhaps his brother - which would be cool as he has been off at college and much missed!

But first I have a few things I have to find for Monday night's dinner for the whole family, items for lunch tomorrow, etc.  Most important is my weekly filing for my grant - money desperately needed this year!

Of course, I need to use Niece's car so I have to be up at 4 am to take her to her bus up to UW, such a sucky deal for her!  But I am grateful she will let me use her car!  Her generosity, care and concern has been much unlike the majority of this year.....  I seem to remember a time when I had many in my life whom actually cared and as they have been lost, due to Kris being politically incorrect, God has raised up those whom are far more genuine in their care and concern than those I lost.  Kris feels very blessed this Christmas season, as this year winds down.

Should God have a spoily for me it would be to resolve the 5,000 pound elephant (issue) in my life.  But, that is beyond my control or input.  I was sorry to see that FB has implemented a message blocker now.  I guess she will have to read my Christmas note to her on the Letters blog.  You never know, God just might work on that one.....  The 3,000 pound elephant still needs to be put under control but you know, that one is also beyond my control.  If the 5k is healed, then the 3k will either become a mute point or heal as well.....

But, resolved or unresolved, I know that this season will be with those whom actually do care and love me, a few whom  don't care, but then I have no concern - loved or hated, I can take encouragement from the positive and thank God for them.

So, now to print out recipes for all the youth coming over tomorrow and dream dreams of chocolate ..... ;^)

No comments: