Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Old Ways

I rarely hear from my first god-daughter, which is very sad as I cherish her greatly but her life has taken her far from her faith and family.  But, usually once a year she feels compelled to get in touch - so it is good to not be forgotten.

This year I am sure she felt was a visual  treat, as she had decided to tattoo her body heavily and send photos.  Maybe so I could identify her body in a morgue one day?  So sad to see that she has gone back to her old ways.  I wonder where her son fits in with those parties and rotating roomies......?

I really feel extremely sorry for her.  Her rebellion, against what none of us know, now seems to be fully embracing a far more pagan lifestyle than before.....

Bleech!

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

It's sad when our kids leave the God of their youth.
Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

KJP said...

Hi Covnitkepr1,
Yeah, I have been visiting your site! Generally, I do all of my reading of other sites on Fridays, when I can get so play time on the computer!

kjp