Friday, March 18, 2011

Almost Forgot!

Gees, my brain these days!  Why was Gaelic Girl here in the first place?  St. Patrick's Day, of course, and it was not until about 3:00 yesterday I figured it out!  I guess having the stuffin's kicked out of me and son sort of knocked it right out of my head!

So, rush, rush, rush and I was able to successfully have a meal in place by 6 for all of the kids and their kids, rascals at home and GG.  The dinner went far better than GG's surprise appearance the other night!  I tell ya I am still smarting from that one.

And just because it was quite a kicking we got from her in no way had anything to do with my running over GG with Timothy's car! 

Honest, I never even saw her when I left last night! I have no idea what she was doing standing in the right blind spot as I backed up to leave.   Net result - broken bones across the top of her right foot. 

Oh yeah, Kris is so much just a pile of dead meat.....

No comments: