Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Good Day

Last week my doctor put me on 40 whatevers of potassium a day and today I am downright chipper!  Best I have felt since last August actually!  She did this as it was supposed to help something that is wrong internally, so who knows?  Maybe things are reversing a bit or I am going to die tomorrow - LOL!  Yeah, I can be a bit morbid when the doctors agree the body is failing.  eh.

My cousin turns out to have saved quite a few of my old postings as well, dating back to 2005!  So, even though I exhausted the online cache I found, I still have another sixty or seventy I can repost!  Cool!  I am especially happy to know he had the funny ones.  Maybe this weekend I will look at getting those restored - it really is a tiresome process.


Tried doing a coin show this past weekend - what a disaster!  Hardly anyone showed up and then almost no one was buying anything.  I sold six coins which covered all of my costs, plus enough to buy a Starbucks yesterday.  Sigh.  It would appear that God really does not want me to raise any money right now!

And of course, Timothy's car was wrecked by some careless parking lot jockey - so now I have to get his car's body repaired as well.  Sigh.  Thus a net of about -900 for the weekend.  Very frustrating.

Well, need to get started on a car rebuild.....

No comments: