Friday, February 28, 2014

Babies!

It seems to be that time of year!

One of "my boys" whom is Czech NATO is stationed in North Carolina now and called to say that they had a son born this week!  Very excited father!

Then I talked with one of "my boys" from 1990, actually more of a son, if I had clues as to what our relationship would grow into back then.  His wife is pregnant and his was both surprised, unsure, happy, scared stiff.  LOL!  He will do just fine...

And my official girlfriend came over last night.  I always love seeing her but it sort of broke my heart this time.  She is now eight years old, very possessive of me and when last seen three weeks ago - same as she has always been.  But, now - this tiny little girl has an hour glass figure and is growing breasts at eight years old!  It made me very sad.  End of another childhood.  Sigh, three weeks and all changes.  Now she will throw me away and be chasing after hot guys.  I never was a hot guy, except when I lived one summer in Phoenix ...

Well have to jet and go pick up my grandkids for the day.

Ciao!

No comments: