Friday, July 29, 2011

Slippery As An Eel

Yeah still have not been able to corner son the whole of this week to have our "discussion".  One must try and think through this......

For instance, let us suppose that it is a God thing.  In which God is trying to help me not blow it by chucking son through a door as he leaves.  Perhaps for my sake, perhaps for son's.  Something to try and think through.

On the other hand, it could just as easily be son coordinating things so that we are never alone to talk - because he does not want to face the music over last Monday.  Something also to think over.

Yeah, it is hard trying to figure which way to go - however I see his at home behavior now at a point where he would not even be allowed in a men's shelter!  So, I think I am in the right in encouraging his parting - 'cause he sure is not growing up around here.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........................................

No comments: