Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Prayer Item

Got an email this morning from one of the women in the church I attend.  Surprised me as I am not sure how she got my email address!  And it is not like we ever talk.....

However, it seems her seven year old daughter collapsed last week and ER did a series of MRI's and other tests to see what is  up.  She has three brain tumors!  Two might be operable however one is in the brain stem and will require radiation to kill.

So, this little girl is in need of a miracle - failing that a skillful surgeon - and then a miracle healing!  And, her family, well quite a bit of courage and faith to get through this.

I know from experience how low the percentages of survival are on these situations.  I also know how much God can do to comfort those whom care and the healing He can bring - before and after the surgery!

(for those of you whom do not know, I had spinal cancer surgery in 1997 (brain cancer in my lumbars of all things!), 15% survival and only 5% to ever walk again!  but God got me through it!)

So, not sure where God is leading this family.  But, I know a whole lot of prayer is needed for the parents - Konrad and Tammy, and their daughter Allison!  Plus they have two older girls whom will be in need of prayer as well.

Thanks.

No comments: