Friday, February 22, 2013

Reformation

It is not without coincidence, bad timing or that I am evil, that I was removed from youth ministry this year, am now facing personal destruction at this time - the timing is all exquisite and rather obviously by Satan.  I can say that all of this is of Satan because of what I was about to  do in my Sunday School class, then have continued to work on to lay out in Blog-landia - the call or challenge for a second Reformation within the Christian faith!

Last fall, all of my efforts outside of school were poured into working on how to show the REAL God to the high schooler's of my church.  To get them to see that this gruel they are being fed under American Theology ie:the western church, is not the God they need to know!  There is a Real God and it took me almost 40 years of being a Christian to get all of the dots connected to see Him.  Yesfir, was a product of that new understanding of mine - the disaster which followed - Satan destroying that picture in her mind, heart and spirit - his first victory over me.

Smarter now, and wiser, Niece has also been the product of this new understanding, but with a component of spiritual warfare, Yesfir lacked.  Also, the rather substantial differences between the two have aided in Niece's successes.

So, I have been working in my mind this time, without any comment to anyone about building a blog to lay out this introduction to a REAL God and Satan has plagued my progress with injuries and a venom spitting redheaded Gaelic Girl.  Of yeah, I have been forced now to waste my time in vain arguments and meetings, seeing again what God showed me back in November 2011 all coming to pass.  Sigh.

But, this situation, no less diminishes my understanding of the Real God at all, in fact it only strengthens that understanding - because not only do I see His sovereignty, I see His use of the Spirit to have warned, guided and  strengthened me in all ways.  I have had the advantage because He prepared me for my life of Job I am about to shortly face.  I personally think Job was stronger than I, but at least in my core I will not fall from faith.

Through the latest injuries I have had plenty of time soaking my knee in hot water and time to think, to reflect on what the Church must do, to become relevant once again.  Yes, the control of Christianity by the American Theology must be brought to an end if the Church is to turn around and serve the Real God once again.

Christianity must have a Second Reformation!

Or perhaps this is expressed as, Christianity must reform to a Retro form of Christianity, a look backwards to what the Church was, before the corruption of the word Catholic by the Roman Catholic Church, to a time when the Church understood its own definition outside of denominational viewpoints, petty jealousies and outright warfare.

Yes, Christians do shoot their own, and often eat them as well.

So, this is what has filled my idle mind - now what to do with this, as Satan brings down my world about my feet - while all I see is victory.....

No comments: