Friday, February 15, 2013

Good Morning

Yes, I am late in posting today, but I have a good reason!

I was in prayer for much of last night, preparing for this morning, not really knowing if I would be doing something today or not.  But, a friend is in need and I needed to be ready - if needed.  Turns out I am.  :)

So, I had much to pray about in my life, it is confusing, things change faster than I can adapt - and yes, I do realize that this is God drop kicking me into action but I am uncomfortable when pushed.  I was told to do this in December but I was unsure and when unsure, I do nothing until the situation is slapped in my face so obviously that there is no questions remaining for me.  Then I am pretty sure it was God in the first place!

So, in a few hours, I will be spending a few hours, with a friend - the desired outcome is a change in their life.  Know that is a part of the ripples I was talking about the other day.  So, we will see how and where this goes.  Yes, I am very nervous.

So if you see this and can be praying for this meeting from 11 to 1, US West Coast time, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

No comments: