Saturday, February 2, 2013

Musical Saturday Morning

Yes, it is that time again, the first Saturday of the month and I have to admit this offering is not from the 1980's at all but it is very appropriate to my life at this moment in time.

To literally stumble across a new friend a month ago, found where least expected, and to learn that you are strangely able to relate in a way not foreseen .....  That you each possesses what the other needs, so very, very, very strange.  If you think of Anne of Green Gables, the Canadian version of course, I well remember Anne making reference to having found her "kindred spirit".  How I choked at that one, at the time!

And yet, it would seem Kris has indeed found a kindred spirit and one willing to help me on a journey that I never could have imagined.  (see yesterday's post for the explanation).

So to that kindred spirit, I dedicate this song:
http://youtu.be/4yx9s31eoKQ

Okay, okay, it is from 1999 and those whom do not really know me: like most of this audience and my estranged Daughter, will completely take a wrong interpretation of what this song says in context of me and my friend.  However, if you can understand yesterday's post, you will realize I am not speaking of romance, I am speaking of Kris learning about humanity, through the most humbling of means.  Would that my friend allow their-self to be identified because I would give them a Golden Gummi for what they have gone through over the past month!

2 comments:

MhAhE said...

enjoy life! :) God bless u always!

KJP said...

Good morning Rissa! I hope all is well on your side of the world! And God does bless me, sometimes not so sure as to why, but maybe just because I am willing to try.... :)

(and what became of your family? still in the USA? what are they up to?)