Friday, September 28, 2012

Frustration

Frustration of whom I was.
Frustration at whom I became.
Frustration for whom I am.

You could translate frustration into stress.
Stress into pain.
Pain into sorrow.

Sure, I can flick the switch, from feeling to feeling or not at all.
But, sorrow I can not turn from.
Sorrow speaks of the dark.....
A place you can not go.

That lone emotion
Singly directed
Random
I can not control.

Why OH GOD, did you so "bless" me?
It tears at my soul.
Each time with knowledge.
It drives me into prayer more times a day than I can count.

No, not for me
But my daughter
Protection
Revelation
Reconciliation

All needed
All sought
But at a price she can not pay

In love
In honesty
In transparency
In truth

A standard I set
A standard God holds me to
A standard which can not be violated.

And I still stand
Without condemnation by God
For I have done as told
To the sorrow of my own heart.

No comments: