Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Exhaustion

So, being blind to my daughter's life, I have no idea what is going on, nor anyway to actually find out. If her mother would pick up the phone it would help.....

But, just as my movie was interrupted yesterday, so was an entire night's sleep. I spent the whole of the night in prayer for my daughter. I know God is listening, I know God is working on her, I know God has not given up! I am invigorated by this knowledge! Either she will be set free and return, or I will be eventually be freed by God, and I would prefer my daughter's return over my freedom.

Of course, if He turns her loose to her own desires and destruction, I will be saddened beyond belief but free from the constant knowledge that I am being held to pray as instructed for her healing. Sigh.

And if He turns her around and she returns, I have no idea how God is going to work out the details of that one! Or do I? Just a sneaking suspicion that might explain how it all could work to His glory and her benefit. In which if true, then really makes me wonder at how God works all things.....

No comments: