Monday, September 3, 2012

Reversal

I always find church to be interesting. It is almost as good as going to the airport in the good old days and just people watching. Fascinating!

So, pre-betrayal by daughter: pastor overtly friendly, most people would say hi.
Then,post-betrayal: pastor runs away, women are avoiding, gossip evident.
Now, post-charge review: pastor said hi but would not shake hand, original gossiper came up and said hi.

Hmmmmm. So, Kris cleared of charges and pastor is still distancing himself and the gall of the gossiper to talk to me, wow! So to translate this: God's representative in the church is having a hard time of a reviewed and cleared Kris, Satan's representative is being friendly.

Now that is one major reversal across just one week! Absolutely no idea what this means but it will take some thinking on this.

Daughter managed two more digs at my heart today as well. Things she did earlier but I did not know about until today. I would email, but why bother? She just gets mad at me, my blood pressure go up, so no good comes from it. I am exhausted of this monkey warfare on her part. For me, I will just take it to God and let Him deal with it in her......

Sunday, I learned that my prayers are being dealt with by God. I am sorry for what happened to her, I had tried to warn her via this blog but who knows if she still reads, much less listens. Her eyes are closed, her ears are sealed, her heart is bound. But, today that darn emotion had to go off and God told me to immediate begin praying for her safety. So, I did, unfortunately in the middle of Spiderman I was attending. Eventually, I apparently said the "right" thing and the overwhelming presence of urgency subsided and I could get back to the film. Maybe this week someone will let me know what happened.

So, I will continue the spiritual warfare for the life of my daughter, until there is no breath left in me. Then, the task will belong to those of my readers whom God will raise up (if not already) to continue to her dying breath to free her from Satan's clutches. And as last night was to turn out, I was up since 2am in spiritual warfare for her for five straight hours! And I have a renewed sense of duty as I now know what my impressions are real, and God is working her over! May it be so, until she ceases her rebellion and is back with this father - ready to study for real.....

Yawn!

No comments: