Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Return of the Errant Knight

Yes, the Errant Knight is back for another visit!

(psst! that is me...) So, it was in early December when first we saw the Errant Knight, when he took up the cause of freeing the damsel in distress. When he chose to battle for her freedom from the hate which controlled her life. When he was last victorious (April). And now he is back, so this must mean battle is afoot!

"So, you have betrayed yourself finally, evil which has inflicted my daughter! You played one hand too many, you went too far, you gambled that I would not notice....."

Oh Satan is a crafty one, I almost fell for it, but as I said, he played one hand too many and that last stunt showed what the problems was going all the back to when she was but a toddler. No dear daughter, you have no idea of what I speak. Yes, you were damaged as a toddler terribly, but there was a companion for you whom joined the disaster which was to become your life through to this day. And evil is its name.

I never saw it, I indeed looked but I could not see it, it is crafty beyond all I have ever faced before, this one wants the long term. But now I know, now I have seen your hand at work, now I can identify your face ..... I will fear you no more.

No there is little the errant knight can do for the moment but the day draws near when we shall do battle, oh ancient evil. When the evil which inflicts my daughter will finally face a human with nothing left to lose in taking it on and I expect complete chaos to ensue before she will ever cross my path again - because it found out to morning that I was given sight of it!

Ephesians 6:10-18

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

(NIV)


A holy war has been declared, God is on my side, victory is assured, now to prepare for battle. This Errant Knight, the last male descendant of the Templar Seraphim, armed as God has prepared him, sharpens his sword of the Spirit - and quietly awaits this next and final attack.

"Heavenly Father, you chose me and gave me all authority over my daughter, so then in the name of Jesus by whose blood we are both covered: bind the spirit which has possessed my daughter, Heavenly Father! Cast it far from her, to a lonely desert place and let there be no further repercussions from this for my family, my property, Gaelic Girl, my daughter's mother, nor her sister's family..... Free her and let her eyes, heart, mind and spirit once again be opened to the freedom she sought in You. Cover her completely with your blood and flood her being with forgiveness..... Let this war now be drawn to a close."

No comments: