Friday, September 14, 2012

Two Years Old

My youngest grand daughter turned two years old today.

So, met with the kids at Azteca to celebrate her birthday - but oh was she in an evil mood! I guessing her two's are not going to be much fun.

But, in my spirit, I suspect strongly half of the problem was that her mother was there and she has not seen much of her for a while. Just a guess. I know this daughter is completely clueless with her daughter.

And, I could not help but wish estranged daughter was here, her favorite aunt whom she still looks for around the house and tries to say her name. It crushes my spirit how daughter's disappearance and expressed hatred of me has even affected this grand daughter..... I still continue to pray for my daughter, God's protection, her return.

Well, time to think in terms of what is for dinner tonight.....

No comments: