Friday, September 7, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman

Well, something on my to blog to do list is this movie and still left undone.

Through whatever means we ended up at this movie when we had set out to see the new Batman. No idea how this came about but we voted and watched it anyways.

Short of it - good movie, might even make me a Spiderman fan, though I do hate spiders tremendously. The Toby McGuire replacement is good but not the actor Toby was. The luscious Emma Stone has been been an eye catcher for life. Well done film.

Bad of it was not the films problem, it was mine.

During the under the bridge chase scene my caged emotion went off. Something was happening in daughter's life of significance enough that immediate prayer was required. I had to leave the movie and pray until God let me know it was okay. Don't ask me, no one tells me anything!

No comments: