Monday, April 4, 2011

Missionary Girl Weds!

No, it was not Italian Missionary Girl, whom is now in Columbia, SC.  And, actually, I do expect her to be wed long before she hits the mission field again.....  Yeah, she is now a virtual daughter and I worry over such things for her.  Luckily, she stays in daily contact - sometimes hourly!  Letting me know where she is and what she is up to.  :^)

So, whom got married?  Well, anyone remember the African Missionary whom I found on the internet?  I first learned about her when she was in Mexico and kept up with her as she blossomed into a full time missionary to Africa.  This was when I introduced Kim to you and I really do hope that more that a few of you were able to help her with her ministry finances.  She did somethings I never would have even thought of - in sharing the Gospel with children.  I am in awe of our God and His use of her.

So, for now she is retired from the mission field and has married a man whom I am sure is not good enough for her.  LOL, I sound just like her father!  Okay, so I was invited and I do like to attend weddings!

Hence, I though I would share a picture with you of her very small wedding, with a HUGE wedding party!  In attendence were co-workers from her missions in Uganda and the Sudan, some whom dated back to her Mexico work, etc.  It was cool to finally get to meet them, I have read about them on her sites, now in person.  I had a great time and think it must have been around 1 AM when everyone retired.

Such fun!

No comments: