Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Better Frame of Reference

I would have entitled this one "Buoyed" but can not find if that is the correct word to use or not.  My Scottish great aunt's first husband was a fisherman and she always used that word for "lifted up" and pronouned it 'boyed' with a nasty emphasis on the 'RRRRRRR'.  No, 'R' you say?  I think all Scottish words have hard 'R's the way she talked!  Oh yeah, I could hunt the internet and figure this out but why bother - I am in a good mood.

"What?", you say, again!

Yeah, in my last exciting episode I talked about my sorrow at loosing loved ones forever.  But that all evaporated on Saturday when one of my lost "boys" from the 70's hunted me down to tell me that he was just back from the river - where he had thrown in all of his drugs and paraphernalia!  Yeah, 37 years later he remembered our conversations and decided maybe the drugged induced partying animal was perhaps not whom he was at all nor wanted to be - so now he is walking away from it!

His name is Joseph - pray your guts out for him to make it through this and find God on the other end!!!!!!!  This should be a multi-times a day for perhaps the next year!  There is a Bible believing church within walking distance of his home.  Soooooooo.....

Son has calmed down, albeit, I am counting the days to the next blast.  If on schedule it will be around the first of May.  We will see.  Sigh, but I relish this moment of peace.  I have never met the man whom does not want peace in his house!

And, another reason to be happy is having a new reader!  Always a pleasure to hear from others!  Plus now I get to read through a new site!

No comments: