Monday, September 2, 2013

Off For The Week

So I am gone for the entirety of this week.  My German blood requires occasional refreshment so I have ventured off to the land of the brat, the wurst, the bier, the wien, the schnitzel!  Oh how my mouth waters at just of the thought of real food and I am not the one being forced to make it!

My children were awesome enough to buy this trip for me and I was going to do this trip the beginning of May, and well, we saw how that one went!  The tour provider was gracious enough to cancel my booking and apply all of the funds towards a later date.  And well, that later date has arrived without another heart attack, so far! Just survive 24 more hours Kris!

So madly typing up this week's posts for you to keep yourselves amused by!

Bis später ...

(see you later alligator, for my American friends)

No comments: