Monday, September 16, 2013

Communication

So Gaelic Girl and I had another knock down, drag out, let the ugliness fly conversations.

I have had to come to the conclusion that she really does not remember any of her previous expressions of hatred towards me. Sometime it is like I am dealing a pod-person! Looks the same but not on the inside.

But, this time there was a change, I chose to defend myself rather than just take it from her as I have for years.
After several hours and God only knows where my blood pressure went to, we finally came to resolution. And without my needing any nitro.

To what end will this lead? Who knows! But, at least there is a basis for conversation ...

She wants me to see a therapist and I reminded her there is a reason psychology does not work on me. She looked befuddled. Yeah, apparently she has forgot that as well.

Your prayers are appreciated.

No comments: