Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Darn Body!

It seems my body is broken again!  Friday I went to the State Fair and enjoyed myself entirely!  Lots to look at and see, yummy things to try and people to just watch and observe.  I love watching people.

But, I did too much walking, Saturday and Sunday I was hobbling painfully, and then Monday afternoon, my right plantar muscle let go - AGAIN!  Gees, it took most of last year for it to heal from the tear in March and now it has let go again. 

Imagine your foot about the size of your thigh in thickness! And now add this over-riding pain 24 x 7, sigh.  Not what I need right now!

Of course it is entirely possible that this is God stopping me from what I had thought I would do later this month, a trip down to Vancouver to go on a deep woods hunt with my cousin.  Might have been fun.  But now I would have to content myself with dreaming about hiking.

Blogger is still down, I am now down, what could possibly next!!!!!?

No comments: