Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bested

It is not often you will read about someone getting the better of me, man oh man, did Gaelic Girl utterly destroy me in our conversation!

I went to a professional because I wanted some independent input as to where I am, who GG is, the relationship that I believe needs to be terminated and all of the problems which have occurred since 2009.  He just stopped me about 20 minutes in and commented that there was no relationship given what I had told him.  I was being odd for even thinking something did exist.  But, I intrigued him with the complexity of the tale.

Well, I do agree with him.  There has not been anything for years.  Just inflicted pain and angry outbursts.

I write better than I can talk.  It takes me days to form a coherent sentence to express something meaningful to me.  And I told GG my opinion and thoughts.  But before I reached the part of how do you want to handle the liquidation?  I was reminded of something unpleasant.

She was a state champion in debate in her high school years.  I never was much into words, constructing arguments, etc.  All so much weasel words to me.  And she utterly destroyed me in under three sentences.  i was left with no reply because I never could have foreseen the tact she took to call me a liar outright.

I even have my posts from when she said what and I am still a liar - concocting this story stretching back years for some unknown reason.

I was left speechless and in an utter state of confusion.

So it seems my idea from the beginning of April will now become the major push - sell it all off piece by piece - I will have little room under my tree I move to in the woods.

No comments: