Monday, May 12, 2014

Fade Away

You have no idea how rough last week was!
You have no idea how relieved I am I survived last week.
Poor brother Timothy was calling multiple times a night just to be sure I had not killed myself.

People do not do what I was led to do last week - I decoded my own personality and was to learn the very secret of Kris.
Kris, as God created him, stripped of all and seen solely by me - as created.
No it was not pretty.
It was annoying to finally know.

It requires action on my part.
It requires one of my friends to take quite a responsibility in my life, for me to succeed.

But, where ever the remainder of the year leads, the usefulness of Thoughts From The Little Apple is over.

The sole purpose of blogs 1 through 7, was to help me through the struggle which began in August 2005 to arrive exactly at where I did last Thursday - almost 9 years later.  To resolve within myself the dichotomy between my reformation discipleship and where the American theological schools have led the church down the sewer of disbelief.  Talk about my bizarre life.  And, along the way, I discovered the real me and explanations for far more than anyone reading this wants to know.

And so from blog 7, I resign my pen.  The task is done.  The future lay ahead....
I will keep Thoughts from the Little Apple up, i think some of my best writings are in there, albeit, the least popular or read of my postings!  
But, this is the final post for this Blog.  I have no where else to go except a different direction and that would not be supported by the volume of posts here.

The further adventures of mine will be carried on here:
After The Apple

Not sure of the approach or what I will go into there - yet - at least for the rest of this year, but next year I hope to blow you away ...

To my faithful readers, thank you.  Your encouragement and prayers are all that have gotten me to where I suddenly find myself.

No comments: