Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday, ugh!

So, another gun show is done and in the history books!  And am I ever glad!  this one completely wore me out!

The NRA runs a little show tracker and the statistics looked good.
Dutchman was available.
One of "my" boys, learning to make knives, was available.
With being wiped out for the next year by the IRS and having to come up with property tax money, yeah, right timing!

And then my car died.

Not an uncommon occurrence it seems.

So, son offered to help me set up the show.
Knife maker offered to drive me down and back each day.

But, the show was poorly attended.
I am starved for cash so brought my good stuff, marked it at 80% of what it is selling for, and waited.

By the end of the show I had only sold a black powder rifle and an air pistol, which did not even cover the cost of the show!  Literally at the very last minute, a pile of ammo I brought sold out and then my Luger.

Suddenly I had enough to meet my taxes due tomorrow!  Yipeeeeeee!

But, 24 hours of standing on concrete was just too much on my feet and they are now dead, but then, so am I.

To be followed by a restless night, wherein I dreamt that in order for my daughter to return, I had to say good bye to my Niece and I was trying to negotiate with God over this because what did one have to do with the other?  Very convoluted, probably the price of eating Mexican at close to midnight.....  Too bizarre the world of my mind.

Then for added fun, Sunday someone dedicated some part of their day to attempting to hack this account!  So, that was fun to get it unlocked so I could even post this!  Given the last few weeks undue interest in me online, I have to wonder whom .....

Now to walk to the cash machine, to make a deposit, so I can pay a little on my credit card, so I can order the car parts I need.

No comments: