Saturday, March 2, 2013

Musical Saturday Morning

I decided to make a last minute change to my music selection for this morning.  I was going to go with Phil Collins, Misunderstanding, it certainly was the theme for the past month - in one horrible manner.  And making a change means doing some retyping to next weeks posts!  argh!

However, the 27th dramatically altered my life.  Out of the clear blue (even in our rain), I was blindsided.

The net result was that my old character was suddenly whacked sideways, so far that the old me suddenly struggles to  even appear (except under attack).  And since that old character is safety for me, it is uncomfortably foreign to me to be completely controlled by lightness and somewhat defenseless.

So, as I walked to the house on the 27th, a song I had hated as a youth came roaring back into my mind.  OMG, Cowsill's?!?!?!?  Have I now gone insane?  But, the Cowsill's it was - and I hated the Cowsill's.  Well, if I suddenly could understand an almost fifty year old song, why not use it this morning and you and think, "Gees, Kris couldn't get this song until now?"  Yeah, that is how blind a sociopath is.....



And so my new friend, see what you have done to me? I understand songs now......

No comments: