Thursday, February 10, 2011

Need For A Housecleaning

Do you really want to CLEAN?

John 2:13-17

1. Jesus is passionate about the REVERENCE of God, are you?

The question isn't will you get angry - but what will make you angry and how will you respond when it happens.

What consumes you?

"Whatever/whoever you want the most controls you", Ed Welsh

2. God has every RIGHT, He's already shown you!

Do you ever have an authority issue with Jesus?

He has give them the greatest and only sign of all.

3.  Jesus enters the temple today and it is YOU!

You are where God dwells today! 

God loves you passionately and God hates sin completely.  Does your temple need to be cleansed?  God will help you, but if you don't .....

Psalm 139:23-24; "Search me O God and know my heart; see me and know my thoughts, see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

No comments: