Monday, February 14, 2011

Chatter

So my last post got me a little feedback!  Oldest Daughter wanted to know where to find Bridget (sp?), so she could slap her silly.  Middle Daughter was amazed.  Youngest Daughter was disgusted.  I am not sure son knows how to read....  Others challenged that this could not possibly be a true tale.  Oh, trust me, it is.....

On that last one, it is amazing to me how American believers discount the existence of the evil within our culture and society.  Occurrences such as I had to suffer through a week ago most certainly are presentations from the evil one, in hopes of nullifying our Christian witness.  It would have been easy to have done as she desired and no one would have been the wiser, right?  But, I take no credit, I am a fallen man just like everyone else - save for the fact that God had prepared me for such an event 35 years ago - much to my disgust then as well as now!

So why attempt such a thing?  No idea, I am guessing that something I am doing is making a difference for God right now.  No clue what it is, but I must be on the path of doing something right.  Just no idea other than it might be with a group of college guys I am working with right now.

Moving on, I have decided to resurrect my old recipe blog.  Given the health issues within my family across the past year, it will be much different than before: zero salt, only olive oil as a fat and other healthy ideas to keep my mother, aunt, uncle, cousin and me alive a bit longer!  Not sure how my cheese munching sister has managed to avoid the trend of the past year.....

Yes, photoshop can be fun!

No comments: