Thursday, May 2, 2013

Life

So things have gotten a little complicated for me since last Friday, seven minor heart attacks.  Sigh .....  Then add on all sorts of blood pressure problems and i am not a happy camper this week!

Monday I managed to do some bus travel and as I returned home, a typical Seattleite poser got on the bus.  Pick up a bicycling magazine, turn to the ads, find the weirdest, most expensive biking outfit in there - and this guy was wearing it.  I almost did burst out laughing.  Late twenty-something, probably close to $3,000 in his riding clothing alone and shoes.  He was an advertisement for gross consumption to behold.

Two stops later, an obviously mentally handicapped guy about my age gets on and sits opposite bike boy.  They stare at each other.  About 20 minutes later the one my age says, "My shoe came untied."  The voice of an eight year old.

Instantly, bike boy is at the guys feet, double knotting his shoes so they will not come undone!  And I thought to myself, "Wow!"  The typical poser around here would have been just as likely to untie his other one!

So a second week of incredible, very untypical, Seattle behavior, witnessed by me!  Yup, mankind, at least around here is starting to have a future, thanks to the twenty somethings!

On the Blog-landia side of things, so I managed to shake off the weird emails and the FaceBook stalker, only to then have this account locked in a hack attack on Monday.  Odd timing.  Odder still was that the person had a good grasp of my data so as to try passwords, only HINT: the one you were looking for was my grandmother's name, which actually no one outside of Switzerland knows.  So, whom ever you are (like I don't know, since only maybe three people knew that much about me and two of them I am sure were not behind this.....) I changed it again ... now all you have to guess is a Spanish variant word, spelled phonetically in Swiss.  Good luck, madam hacker.

I had a good talk with my friend today.  Concerns about my heart, etc.  It is so nice to have someone whom actually cares, with no expectation that there is anything I can return - because there isn't.  And I talked of death, at how I was ready to die July 12, 2012 because I had somehow failed my daughter and Gaelic Girl, but had no clue what it was I could have done!  And each of those heart attacks after that one, "Okay, God, I get the message!  I am ready for punishment but at least tell me my crime!"  Only, He demonstrated that I had done good, I had done exactly as needed and was rewarded - the creation of this new Kris, I am not exactly completely comfortable with as yet.

And now with the return of these attacks, I am at complete peace; I have now seen the completion of being human and should I die, cool, I am completely at peace in a good way.  Yeah, this sounds odd I know, but I expected many more years but this pain burning deep within, sort of dampens that expectation.

My friend wants me to go back in for the last test I refused last fall.  I am not comfortable with it, but then again with whatever is going to happen to healthcare next year, perhaps this year is the better time to get it done in.  sigh.  I really hate needles!

I was on grand kid patrol for the whole of Wednesday and Thursday, yesterday was picnics, duck feeding and running in the park.  Today? perhaps some time by the salt water and looking for shells.  Back home I plan on doing a small garden the kids can help me with.  Much calmer for them than yesterday and hopefully fewer "incidents".

It has been a very good week.  Not to often a peaceful and content Kris is encountered.....

No comments: