Monday, April 27, 2009

Psalm 23

From my Russian artist friend, on one of my favorite verses…..

*****

The Lord is my Shepherd = Relationship

I shall not want =
Supply

He maketh me to lie down in
green pastures = Rest

He leadeth me beside the
still waters = Refreshment

He restoreth my soul =
Healing

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness =
Guidance

For His name sake = Purpose

Yea, though I walk through the valley of t he
shadow of death =
Testing


I will fear no evil =
Protection

For Thou art with me = Faithfulness

Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = Discipline
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies =
Hope

Thou annointest my head with oil = Consecration

My cup runneth over =
Abundance

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life =

Blessing


And I will dwell in the
house of the Lord = Security

Forever =
Eternity
*****

Face it, the Lord is crazy about you!

No comments: