Monday, September 27, 2010

RAOK

I was sitting in the drive through line at Starbucks, cursing my luck. 

Yeah, if I choose the drive through - it will take 15 minutes and no one will be inside when I pull up and can look in.  So, I just wasted 15 minutes when I could have gone in and been home by then!

If I choose to go inside, rather than do the drive through, then there will be a twenty minute line of teenagers getting their caffeine hit before heading to school.  And, the cars will be zooming through the drive through.

Such is the state Kris lives.  Always the wrong choice!  In fact one of my friends once told me I must have some form of negative psychic energy because it is just impossible to choose wrong 100% of the time.  (Wanna bet? Never mind, I would pick the wrong one!)

Anyways, back to the drive through line.

When it was my turn, I rolled up and the guy handed me my stuff and then told me that the lady in the car ahead of me had paid for my ice tea and scone! 

Wow, a Random Act of Kindness!

No idea whom you are but thank you nice lady!!!!

No comments: