Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Simply Amazing

I have to admit real life is truly stranger than fiction, else I would have to find a sanitorium as I am on the trembling edge of reality right now.  And so frustrated and angery I could just scream.  Sound familar?  Yeah, the soap opera only gets weirder and weirder:

In our last exciting episode, 21 year old woman decides to leave husband of two years to fly to the arms of her "Mr. Right", at the cost of telling her husband and family and friends to all stuff it!  So, I had expected she would be leaving my house to go to him, but prayed she would listen before she did so.

Now it gets weird.  Timothy, a long time friend and almost a son to me (yeah he is much younger), had been here for the wedding two weeks ago and was to leave on the 23rd to head back to Texas where he is  living currently.  Strangely, he told he did not need a ride to the airport in Seattle as he had one already.  Okay, did not know he knew anyone that would give him a ride......

So, who shows up to take him to the airport?  Yeah, the confused 21 year old in a beater of a car.  That was a bit odd as I thought she was staying here until the 26th and then flying out of here.  Maybe she changed her mind?  I have no idea what is going on now.

Or do I?  Yeah, that whole discernment problem.  I know evil when I see it but they escaped faster than I could confront them.

And, I was to learn later that night I was completely right.  She got a car and he is driving her from Washington to Ohio to be with "Mr. Right"!  Yeah, completely enabling her in her quest for rebellion and sin.  And !#$@#$% is he doing traveling cross country with a female?  He knows far better than this!  His wife divorced him five years ago because of his lack of propriety with young females.  Sigh.....

But, the worst of it is two people I have loved and trusted for over a decade have lied to me.  And, I have a major problem with anyone whom lies to me.  (my comments concerning lying are in an earlier post....)

As you read this Timothy, you had better understand you are in for a major smack down next time I see you ..... but you already know that because you CHOOSE this path of lies, rebellion and shame.  As for the Miss, you also know better and I already know we will be talking again - once God's hand is heavily upon you.....

I am very, very, very sorry for the both of you.

No comments: