Monday, May 11, 2009

Healing?


It was a pretty awful weekend, my back is just a mess right now.

Sunday during service it was almost impossible to sit still.  I could not even take any notes I was in so much pain.  Several times I leaned over and touched the floor in hopes that something in my back would pop loose.  And, indeed, eventually a had a big pop between my shoulder blades but no relief from the pain.

Later, my tail bone also popped as I was shifting around and that did bring tremendous relief almost instantly!  But, still lots of pain, maybe swelling…..

At the end of the service a total stranger behind me, grabbed the small of my back – sending shockwaves of pain through my body!  I bit my tongue trying not to scream and realized he was praying over my back.  But, honestly!  It would have been nice to have asked before touching first!

I have seen healing, God’s healing in mine and other’s lives, but never in a situation like this.

Maybe I will write more tomorrow about healing, when my back is rested up more.

No comments: