Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Typical Conversation


(You should know that Kelly told me those cell phones that hang in your ears are call ‘Bluetooth’…..)

Me: Hey kids, one of my internet friends told me that those phones which stick in your ears are called Bluetooth.

YD: It gives you blue teeth?

Me: No Bluetooth.

MD: I don’t want blue teeth.

Son: My teeth are already blue.

YD: No they are not!

Son: Are too!

YD: It is the rubber on your braces.

Son: Yeah, so what?  They are still blue because I am a man.

YD: ‘snorts’ – mine are pink but that does not make me a woman.

Son: that is because you are a gay man!

YD: I am not!

Me: Kids, kids, kids!

MD: Was not Bluetooth a pirate?

Me: No that was Blue Beard.

Son: Putting a cell phone in your ear gives you blue hair?

Me: No, no, no!  Blue Beard!

Son: I can have a beard?  I want to turn blue!

YD: I will help you turn blue! (and grabs for his neck!)

Son: eeeech!

MD: We can have a cell phone?

Me: (pounding head on table and squealing….)

No comments: