Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lesson For My Children

My kids are constantly stunned when they witness answered prayer.  I do not know why, I see it all around me, all of the time.

So, son was out playing with Dutchman’s truck – every door must be opened and closed multiple times.  I think he wants a truck.

Shortly, he appeared at my office door to tell me that he had managed to lock the keys in the truck.  So, I sent him back out to check for a window that was partly down, the doors really were locked, there was no key box inside the bumpers, etc.  No to all of the above. 

So, I called Dutchman to see if he could send me an extra key.  Nope, none existed.

If I broke a window to get in, I am guessing that it might run me 300 CHfr.  If called a locksmith, probably twice that amount.  And like most people – I am tapped out financially.  Sigh.

So, I prayed and asked God for a miracle.

I walked out to the truck, lifted the handle and it popped right open.  Totally freaking the kids out.  The rest of the afternoon was dedicated to son trying to figure out how that door popped open….

No comments: