Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Feasting on Felines

Back in my college days, rocket scientist friend and I would spend hours coming up with the sickest ideas for what to do with a cat, while sitting on my apartment floor playing with my innocent kitten.  Just in that, it was slightly morbid.

Several years later, someone published a book called, “101 Uses For A Dead Cat”.  OMG!  We laughed so hard we almost lost our meal!  Talk about demented!  Of course that was followed up with, “More Uses For A Dead Cat”.  I understand the dog version was not quite the seller the cat one was…

So, when I saw this the other day on a Filipino blog, it brought back a flood of memories:

Of course, were I a cat I would definitely use a disguise.  What do you think of this one?

Heh, heh, heh, heh…..

No comments: